Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I know it's a pirate copy, but I have a hard time understanding what Bruce is singing. Guitars do sound great, but Bruce, especially in the first half of the song is very muted. Overall, I like vibe and sound. Will wait for official release to judge..
It’s been hard hearing the words since 2006 to some degree. Certain songs are worse than others, but it’s especially difficult when he gets up in the top register. Seems to be smearing the consonants to not bang the vocal cords together, guessing it’s a technical thing he does to hit the high notes.

Second time listening through headphones, much better sound and Bruce much clearer. Sound is like BNW meets AMOLAD or TBOS. Actually, very good sound.

I know it's a pirate copy, but I have a hard time understanding what Bruce is singing. Guitars do sound great, but Bruce, especially in the first half of the song is very muted. Overall, I like vibe and sound. Will wait for official release to judge..
Pirate copy? It's hi res 24/96 that I downloaded. CDs are only 16/44, so this is better than CD quality.

Back