Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I know we're upset about the buildup for Senjutsu, the fact it isn't a concept album and so on. But when are we going to get angry about the lack of album number 18 and the fact that they haven't recorded two albums in the downtime?

I just want to know so I can put it in my calender.
18????

I can understand both people who like TWOTW and those who don't. For me it is not whether the song would be fast of not. I think that with this one managed to deliver a song that has nothing like the boring stuff they have been providing for ages. Non repetitive and varied chorus, guitar layering, great solos, clever rythm shifts during the chorus, quite an interesting intro. Drop D guitars and details in the bass, drums and phrazing that were missing from the majority of the material so far. This song for some reason to me is one of the three brothers. The other two are IESF and MOM.

I'm very disappointed Belshazzar's Feast wasn't a buffet of chicken wings, hot dogs, bread pudding and beer before the announcement of a New Maiden album along with a Legacy Of The Beast box set containing every live album and a chance to win an Xbox Series X along with a copy of ED Hunter Remastered.

Iron Maiden has underwhelmed me here.

Senjutsu - first album cover with its title written vertically. And the first album cover in which the title is written in a foreign language.

FOTD - first (and only) album cover with the Maiden logo written vertically.

I'm very disappointed Belshazzar's Feast wasn't a buffet of chicken wings, hot dogs, bread pudding and beer before the announcement of a New Maiden album along with a Legacy Of The Beast box set containing every live album and a chance to win an Xbox Series X along with a copy of ED Hunter Remastered.

Iron Maiden has underwhelmed me here.
But even if they had done that, tell me how you still would be disappointed.

Senjutsu - first album cover with its title written vertically. And the first album cover in which the title is written in a foreign language.

FOTD - first (and only) album cover with the Maiden logo written vertically.
I still think FOTD is one of their coolest covers. The size of the vinyl edition does it major justice.

If I'm not mistaken, it's also the first album since Virtual XI to be shorter than the album that preceded it.

Uh oh.....Virtual XII incoming. Brace yourselves (chorus repeat x45)

There's little video about the signed Mark Wilkinson print (that's included in the FC wooden boxset):
Have to be member in order to see the video.

If I'm not mistaken, it's also the first album since Virtual XI to be shorter than the album that preceded it.
True.

Speaking of VXI album cover, the ''XI'' is rounded in a circle - the only other album cover to have something extra in its title is NPFTD (the resurrection/reborn sign in the ''i'' in ''dying''). Btw, the SSOASS album title is written kinda strange.

I got it downloaded successfully..but got me thinking whether it's wise to rip and copy it here?
Besides, I like to keep things private as Im member of the club..maybe someone else will share it here.

I got it downloaded successfully..but got me thinking whether it's wise to rip and copy it here?
Besides, I like to keep things private as Im member of the club..maybe someone else will share it here.
Maybe you can record your phone screen with the video playing. You would share the content but in a way poorer quality, how about this?

Back