Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

DOD

-gap-

AMOLAD
Final frontier
Brave new World
Book of souls
Hopefully Jejutsu up on top soon… :shred:

The results of the post reunion album ranking so far is wild. Was there a poll on this?

Bruce said there are one or two songs in the album that would surprise maiden fans. Any predictions which songs these would be? My bet is on TWOW and Senjutsu.
That’s a safe bet

The results of the post reunion album ranking so far is wild. Was there a poll on this?

Bruce said there are one or two songs in the album that would surprise maiden fans. Any predictions which songs these would be? My bet is on TWOW and Senjutsu.
A poll wouldn't work well as there are 120 possible orderings of the five albums, but I expected a discussion thread for it to exist by now - I couldn't find one from a search, though it's been discussed sporadically in other posts before.

Reactions: jcv
A poll wouldn't work well as there are 120 possible orderings of the five albums, but I expected a discussion thread for it to exist by now - I couldn't find one from a search, though it's been discussed sporadically in other posts before.
You could just have a five question poll asking to rate each album, then calculate averages and present in a list. This would require external polls (I think, not sure about the functionality on this site) and some manual work.

That is true. Or perhaps 5 polls where the 1st poll decides the best post reunion album and then the 2nd best and so on

1) Dickinson should not be trusted with numbers.
2) TWOW is hardly surprising and deep within the Maiden comfort zone and a logical continuation Smith's songwriting for IM
3) Expect at least half of those solo Harris tracks to be an eyebrow raise stuff

You could just have a five question poll asking to rate each album, then calculate averages and present in a list. This would require external polls (I think, not sure about the functionality on this site) and some manual work.
That is true. Or perhaps 5 polls where the 1st poll decides the best post reunion album and then the 2nd best and so on
I think realistically it's excessive work and excessive threads just to display a choice thats not all that interesting on its own. A discussion thread where people post their orderings and give their reasoning would be less work and more interesting.

Back