Senjutsu Eddie Pendant
Canvas Banner With Wooden Ends
Unique Artwork Print in Japan’s Famed Ukiyo-e tradition
A Tsuba
Signed Letter Of Authenticity envelope in Shugi Bukuro tradition
Senjutsu 2 CD Digipack
The Wrting On The Wall and Making Of Blu Ray Digipack

Can you take a screenshot of the page?
The only thing on the page is the video .. and in the video, they just describe, but do not show any of the items in the box

Edit: They said it would be "days" before it is up for sale and I would presume then they will show what is in it

Can you download the video?
I have a video downloader, but it does not work on that page. I am sure someone with better video skills will put it on YouTube. But honestly, it is just a guy talking for 3 mins, while only really giving 30 seconds of actual information (what is in it and how much it costs) without really showing anything but the outside of the box, which looks the same as the one up for sale .. allegedly, it is made of better material

I know Maiden fans are crazy collectors, but man I don't really see anywhere close to $450 worth in that FC set.

I think I'll stick with the regular box set which already expensive enough.

I know Maiden fans are crazy collectors, but man I don't really see anywhere close to $450 worth in that FC set.

I think I'll stick with the regular box set which already expensive enough.
I am debating that myself, I ordered the vinyl so far on Amazon ... might make this my birthday present to myself (close enough :) )

Anybody has sensible ideas, why on post reunion albums there's no 100% hit songs in terms of fast rockers? Exception The Wickerman and Death or Glory (very fun live). I can't understand it. On every classic album there was minimum one standout rocking song. Main songwriters for those type of songs was Steve and Adrian. Adrian to this day tries to write a good banger (in colab with Bruce), but Steve, on other hand.. He lost this ability? Not interested anymore? But.. but his short songs vere GREAT: RTTH, TT, AH. Soon we will hear Stratego, will it be any good. To me Steve in some ways has been stuck in long songs routine. Yes, if long song is good - great, but variation would be very welcomed.
The hit fast rockers since the reunion for me are: The Wicker Man, Rainmaker, Different World and Death Or Glory.

Steve always writes the long songs, but he co-wrote some good short rockers for the reunion albums:
The Wicker Man
The Mercenary
The Fallen Angel
Wildest Dreams
Rainmaker
Different World
The Pilgrim
The Alchemist
Tears Of A Clown

But yeah, only The Wicker Man and Rainmaker can be compared with the hit short rockers from the 80's (RTTH, Trooper, Aces High etc)... although I would also add The Mercenary, The Pilgrim and Different World.

Though I will say, I debated if I wanted to spend $100 (or therabouts) on the Best of the Beast albums and could turn around and sell that for $400+ now (it is in good shape) .. so maybe a retirement investment :)

Stole this from the IM FC

Signed Mark Wilkinson Print
Eddie Lenticular
Hanko Style Eddie stamp made of Teak, engraved and in an engraved case
Senjutsu Eddie Pendant
Canvas Banner With Wooden Ends
Unique Artwork Print in Japan’s Famed Ukiyo-e tradition
A Tsuba
Signed Letter Of Authenticity envelope in Shugi Bukuro tradition
Senjutsu 2 CD Digipack
The Wrting On The Wall and Making Of Blu Ray Digipack

I don't even know what some of these things are.

My parents own a real 19th century katana, so I'm hard to be impressed by any of this anyway.

Folks in the FC are legit freaking out about being able to get this. Like, perhaps I'm wrong, but are there that many Maiden FC members with $450 to blow on a wooden box + trinkets? That's like tickets to 4 (pre-pandemic) shows or 30 CDs or 15 records. Seems really steep...

Back