Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I was lucky enough to see AMOLAD in full but I would personally hope for the tour setlist to mix maybe 5-6 new songs, a couple of deep cuts and classics.

The atmosphere when the classics are played is always amazing

saying that, the best Maiden show (I have seen (out of about 10 gigs) was TBOS at 02 London, the energy throughout the crowd all night was something special

I wonder if TWOTW movie-style poster from the Special Box Set will be included in the booklet of the album (I hope so). And it seems the booklet will contain one big artwork (with Asian-style houses) and Eddie, I guess.

Easily could be a poster for the tour. Maybe they will upload it on the official site after the release of the album.

Attachments

• twotw tour poster.jpg
    twotw tour poster.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 36
what song is AATG? Trying to rack my brains and can't think!
I will give you a clue
Don't you think I'm a savior?
Don't you think I could save you?
Don't you think I could save your life?
Don't you think I could save your life? (Hmm)

The way Iron Maiden records these new albums, it would be so interesting if they would just video record the whole thing in Paris and release as a documentary. I also don't much care about animated music videos, i would rather prefer the footage of them playing in the studio as the music video over any of the other stuff.

That's one thing Metallica has over Maiden. I really would like the same thing. Extensive documentary of the whole process. "Integrity" or not, you can still choose what you show.

I've never watched Some Kind of Monster and never will. Have no interest and wonder if it would be like watching bad Reality television. Maiden may not be comfortable having the whole creative process filmed, warts and all. I'm cool with that

I've never watched Some Kind of Monster and never will. Have no interest and wonder if it would be like watching bad Reality television. Maiden may not be comfortable having the whole creative process filmed, warts and all. I'm cool with that
I watched it. I gotta give Metallica credit....it took a LOT of balls to releases that footage into the wild, because it is NOT flattering to the band at all, and I'm sure they knew that.

Back