Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I’d love to see them play the whole album. It’s been 15 years since they did it last time, and I want to see that kind of show.
Dear god- it was a great show. But when you put a number on it, dang I feel old. Lol.

I would love to hear a full album show.

It would work indeed if they played the new album fully live and then couple encores, I would vote for such thing.
Also, it was nice to witness AMOLAD played live..it was bold and wise choice to do and luckily it happened.

Last edited:
Great and interesting interview. I found it kinda funny that he mentions
"Because, in a top-secret happening, very few outside the band even knew Maiden had been in the studio. “We were worried that was a leak about the album,” continues Bruce. “Because it had been done for fucking ages.”
Of course we knew this was going as it was spotted by the fans. People started spotting all sorts of things happening in Paris, spring 2019. Maybe Maiden didn't quite know how much we knew already back then?

“Steve would literally lock himself away for two or three days, and we’d all turn up and play pinball,” he continues. “And then he’d say, ‘I think I’ve got one, chaps. Oi! Everybody in the studio!’

5 guys playing pinball, criticizing current pop music, discussing airplane engines and ranking beers, when suddenly the boss appears holding a West Ham bass guitar and a notebook, "I think I’ve got one!" LOL

So, Hell On Earth lyrically will be more whining about how fked up the today's world is? No storytelling, just more ramblings from good old Steve, and struggling Bruce? :facepalm: I sure hope not.

Does not sound good, does it? It could either end up being cringeworthy stuff like Age of Innocence or a song about how bad it is to be an England football supporter, with the team not having won any major tournament since 1966.

So, Hell On Earth lyrically will be more whining about how fked up the today's world is? No storytelling, just more ramblings from good old Steve, and struggling Bruce? :facepalm: I sure hope not.

Truth be told... The same statement from the magazine fits perfectly in "blood brothers" and others...

And as you look all around at the world in dismay
What do you see, do you think we have learned?
Not if you're taking a look at the war-torn affray
Out in the streets where the babies are burnt

Does not sound good, does it? It could either end up being cringeworthy stuff like Age of Innocence or a song about how bad it is to be an England football supporter, with the team not having won any major tournament since 1966.
I'd rather have the latter than the former, if I'm honest.

Amazon US has the exclusive silver vinyl up for a ridiculously low (and presumably erroneous) price of $16.99 USD.

Get your orders in now before they fix the mistake, because they have a price guarantee on this preorder!

Also- Jeff Bezos is a twat who exploits working-class labor and tax loopholes! Hope Amazon looses money on every copy of this LP they sell at this price.

I realized something: we have seen a similar Samurai Eddie before (in LOTB game, 2011 event shirts) and thus it is (kinda) not unique, but the Eddie for the first 3 album covers (and NPFTD) is basically the same.

Amazon US has the exclusive silver vinyl up for a ridiculously low (and presumably erroneous) price of $16.99 USD.

Get your orders in now before they fix the mistake, because they have a price guarantee on this preorder!

Also- Jeff Bezos is a twat who exploits working-class labor and tax loopholes! Hope Amazon looses money on every copy of this LP they sell at this price.
Thanks- I just nabbed one. Couldn’t pass up that price, even if it’s from Amazon.

Since they like to "overplay" classics in history tours I dont expect deep cuts in this tour, so maybe they will really play full album or almost full album live and 5-6 standards songs and that is it. I think that FOI was last song that got into set with 3 guitars. All other songs before 1999. can R.I.P.

Well... I just bought my first ever vinyl.

Back