Science!

Keep an eye out for this guy

latest

I'm on phone now so wont embed the video but watch Veritasium channel's explanation od what exactly has been captured here. Obviously we have captured the light that nearly missed the hole but the geometry and the lighting variance are explained in depth

ChatGPT told me that Maiden use Beethoven quotes. I disagreed, but it doesn't believe me.

ChatGPT: "There are some examples where Iron Maiden used quotes from Beethoven. For example, they included a short quote from Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” in the song “The Evil That Men Do” from the album “Seventh Son of a Seventh Son” (1988). The quote can be heard at 3:50 minutes.
Another example is the song “Moonchild” from the same album, which starts with a quote from the “Ode to Joy” from Beethoven’s 9th Symphony. The quote can be heard at 0:00 minutes.
These quotes serve as references to the themes of the album, which revolve around fate, prophecy and the duality of good and evil. They also show the musical versatility and humor of Iron Maiden."

Me: "Where did you get this info? I listened to your examples, but I think you're wrong, there's none of these quotes in the songs you mentioned, and I know the Beethoven pieces as well as the Maiden songs."

ChatGPT: "I’m sorry if you think I’m wrong, but I got this info from the web search results that I used to answer your question. Maybe the quotes are not very obvious or audible, but they are there. You can check the sources that I referenced if you want to verify them. I’m not trying to argue with you, I’m just trying to share some interesting facts about Iron Maiden’s music. "

Last edited:
There is a story from the Jewish tradition (Talmud):

The prophet Jeremiah succeeded in building an artificial man. The artificial man was able to talk and immediately asked Jeremiah: "What did you do?" - "Well, I have succeeded!" said Jeremiah.
The artificial man replied: "No, no, no, that's not good. From now on, whenever people meet other people in the streets, they will not know, whether You made them, or God made them. Undo me!"
And that's what Jeremiah did.

source:
@4:50

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-18285583

The pictures in this are way cool. Also, its funny how the concept of "6 billion years from now" is so hard for us humans to grasp that scientists actually feel the need to say that there's no need to take out insurance for the coming merger of our galaxy with Andromeda. I mean, in all likelihood in 6 billion years we won't be around, period.
Computer made images. Space is fake, 100%

Back