Satellite 15 . . . The Final Frontier: Video Impressions Here

Holy shit, a Freaky appearance.

Does anyone know if they'll be putting up the mp3 as well?

I wonder of what will wait us in this month, something else must happen, maybe another song they will out on their site, stiil they need to keep this high attention to the album.
38 minutes left - MAIDEN MANIA ALL OVER THE PLANET!

Jonszat said:
I think the intro will be cut off - hence why it's called "The Final Frontier Teaser" not "Satellite 15... The Final Frontier Teaser".
The 40 second clip that was released a couple of days ago was called the teaser . . . This will be the premier. It will be the whole thing.

mozzle said:
The 40 second clip that was released a couple of days ago was called the teaser . . . This will be the premier. It will be the whole thing.
I know that  ::) But it wasn't called Satellite 15....The Final Frontier. It was just The Final Frontier. Which suggests to me that the "Satellite 15" part won't be included.

LooseCannon said:
Holy shit, a Freaky appearance.

Does anyone know if they'll be putting up the mp3 as well?
      on the youtube it says free download and when you click it it redirects you to ironmaiden.com 

10 Minutes!

I'm more exited then any person should be. It's weird that something as simple as a song, has this sort of effect . . . sort of depressing really. Maybe I should go and try and find something profound to do.

. . . Then again . . . Maiden!

Back