Run to the Hills techo/disco remix

[!--QuoteBegin-SpuddleZ+Oct 19 2005, 08:43 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(SpuddleZ @ Oct 19 2005, 08:43 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]All I know iz... it'z ODD  [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]120623[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Do you really want me to flame you?

Keep typing 'z' instead of 's' and I will. [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

listen to the sony cd again, and listen to bark at the moon on there. is it me, or does it sound like bruce signing?

[!--QuoteBegin-Il_Di@volo+Aug 15 2005, 02:28 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Il_Di@volo @ Aug 15 2005, 02:28 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]If you "liked" the Run To The Hills remix, then check out this album from Sony:
[a href=\'http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/uk/disc.php?id=3046873&lang=eng&cat=517507\' target=\'_blank\']http://www.sonymusic.co.uk/uk/disc.php?id=...=eng&cat=517507[/a]

Haven't heard it myself but can it be any better than the piano album ??
[snapback]115448[/snapback]​
[/quote]

To tell you the honest truth, Id actually like to have this at a school dance, this stuff beats all this Eminem and Ashanti shit that they always play, they just gotta keep a few slow songs for slow dances.

[!--quoteo(post=120650:date=Oct 19 2005, 02:52 PM:name=where_eddie_dares)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(where_eddie_dares @ Oct 19 2005, 02:52 PM) [snapback]120650[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
FLAME HIM! FLAME HIM! FLAME HIM!
[/quote]

Oh yes, please, PLEAASE! The guy is always typing like that - also on other boards - and it makes me sick! ::

Concering the cover version: Funny to listen to one or two times, but after that: *presses DEL button*

More cheese than an edam factory
lol not too bad i suppose

man, this is EXACTLY what i needed. all the links were really good, run to the hills was awesome, the cd was cool, the final countdown was by far the best and that chopper site... different is good [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /] liked them all

That was quite hilarious. I love it when you get crazy covers like this. Heh-Aretha Franklin (I think-didn't she sing Respect or We Are Family or both?)
And as for that CD-a dance version of Ace of Spades with Lemmy sounds-like-forty-a-day-with-a-bottle-of-scotch-to-wash-it-down Kilmeister's voice just does it for me. This is the kind of music we should play in public, to get the infidels listening! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Back