Run to the Hills techo/disco remix

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
I just downloaded a version of "Run to the Hills" in which it's turned into an alternative-disco version. At the end it's overlain with the R-E-S-P-E-C-T son and some other crap....

Jesus this is bad. If I had webspace to post it, I would. For now, anyone who wants to hear it can get it from me via MSN (silentthorn@hotmail.com)

Seriously...this is bad.

I'm just about to upload it to my webspace and share the link with you lot

EDIT: Get it [a href=\'http://www.gorgonzolastoragefacility.buddha.org.uk/runtothehills.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a], although its absolutely terrible! Arghhh!

DUDES!!!! Woah, This is awesome! I hope they do this to all Maiden's hits.

No, seriously, these people shouldn't be allowed to live [!--emo&:puke:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/pukeface.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'pukeface.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Personally, I like it. It's made with humour, and musically quite palatable (I've heard much worse covers by so-called "serious" bands).

Open up your minds a bit, you lot.

Anyone know where I can get their album? [!--emo&:wub:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wub.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wub.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Not my style. But the guys play well so they deserve to live [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--] .
"Run to the Hills" is perfect for the genre I think.

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Aug 10 2005, 12:45 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Aug 10 2005, 12:45 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm just about to upload it to my webspace and share the link with you lot

EDIT: Get it [a href=\'http://www.gorgonzolastoragefacility.buddha.org.uk/runtothehills.mp3\' target=\'_blank\']here[/a], although its absolutely terrible! Arghhh!
[snapback]114863[/snapback]​
[/quote]

thanks for uploading it dogignitor!

Really bad... [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Maiden Guitarist+Aug 10 2005, 07:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maiden Guitarist @ Aug 10 2005, 07:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Really bad... [!--emo&:eek:mg:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/eek2.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'eek2.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]114919[/snapback]​
[/quote]

how did the band agree with this !!
[!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

1. Covers don't necessarily need the permission from the band
2. The band is certainly more open-minded than you are and wouldn't mind

This is absolutely brilliant! Maiden meets Michael Jackson, and it brings the image of Bruce doing the Moonwalk to my mind. I love it!

lol...this is...uh...different. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Perun+Aug 10 2005, 08:55 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Perun @ Aug 10 2005, 08:55 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] Maiden meets Michael Jackson, and it brings the image of Bruce doing the Moonwalk to my mind.
[snapback]114925[/snapback]​
[/quote]

The disco-influenced music brings another picture to my mind: The entire band in Village People-costumes [!--emo&:blush:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blush.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blush.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-DeadlySinner+Aug 11 2005, 12:43 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(DeadlySinner @ Aug 11 2005, 12:43 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]The entire band in Village People-costumes
[snapback]114974[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Yeah, and I'd suggest the police uniforms, as a tribute to Iced Earth [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

But I wouldn't mind seeing Bruce in a sailor outfit as well... [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'd love to see Nicko in a constructionworker outfit! [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I like it... but I got used to shitty pop music in the 80's [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I found it pretty funny! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back