Run For Your Lives Tour: Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark Are in the Setlist?

Which Songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark are in the set? (Max 3)

• Tailgunner

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Holy Smoke

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • No Prayer for the Dying

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Public Enema Number One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fates Warning

• The Assassin

• Run Silent Run Deep

• Hooks in You

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Bring Your Daughter... to the Slaughter

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • Mother Russia

• Be Quick or Be Dead

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • From Here To Eternity

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Afraid To Shoot Strangers

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Fear Is The Key

• Childhood's End

• Wasting Love

• The Fugitive

• Chains Of Misery

• The Apparition

• Judas Be My Guide

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Weekend Warrior

• Fear Of The Dark

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters

efekåseo_suomi

Ancient Mariner
I think the biggest surprise for us is the inclusion of songs from No Prayer for the Dying and Fear of the Dark on the upcoming tour. For the Run For Your Lives tour, which tracks from these albums do you think will be in the setlist? I believe the most likely number is two, but I’ve set a max of three songs for the vote. Which ones would you prefer? Should the song Fear of the Dark be given a rest for this tour?

I voted for two of the ones I think are guaranteed to be in, and then they just might pop out ... From Here to Eternity or something.

I'm going with Tailgunner, Bring Your Daughter and Afraid to Shoot Strangers! Excluding Fear of the Dark because this will be a hits heavy tour anyway :)

Fear Of The Dark
No Prayer For The Dying
Be Quick Or Be Dead or Bring Your Daughter

I would welcome Wasting Love, Tailgunner and Judas Be My Guide.

Heart and brain agree on these two:
Afraid to Shoot Strangers
Fear of the Dark

But where my heart says No Prayer for the Dying, my brain says Bring Your Daughter to the Slaughter

My first Maiden show was the Real Live Tour in 1993, so I've only seen them do two songs from No Prayer, those being Tailgunner and Bring Your Daughter. I suspect that those are the two most likely that they will do from that album. But I'd love to hear Holy Smoke, or even more unlikely, Fates Warning.

From FOTD, if they were going to do anything they had never played before, then I've love to hear The Fugitive or Judas Be My Guide. But I suspect they might open the show with Be Quick, and include the title track and Afraid to Shoot Strangers.

Bring Your Daughter, Afraid and Fear of the Dark

Also I think No Prayer For the Dying and Be Quick or Be Dead is possible.

Back