Rock in rio overdubs

Try to get High Vaultage. There are some live tracks on it, and some demos.

Search around!

The best album for live tracks is Kings Of The Twilight Zone (the compilation I posted in Maiden News) but you might not be able to find it.

If you can't find it, try one of these:High Vaultage 1 & 2 (not vol. 3), Live Singles, The Metal Years 1978-1983, Maiden Europe '80/'81, Best Of The Boots and Invasion Of Rarities.

I'm sure there are bootleg traders in Italy.

BTW, have you got a [a href=\'http://www.streamload.com\' target=\'_blank\']Streamload[/a] account?
I've got 3 Maiden bootlegs on there I can send you.

I think it's quite hard to find bootlegs in a record store, because they're not officially released by the artist. You can trade bootlegs with bootleg traders. AM trades bootlegs. I have 3 on my Streamload account, one from 81 I think, one from '90 and one from last tour @ Dynamo. But the one from 1990 is encoded @ 48 kb/s so that's very low quality not worth it, if you want the others, make an free account on Streamload.com, and let me know your streamload name, I'll send them to you.

Very few are official.  Only Donington '92 was a bootleg-it was off the radio.  Maiden took the radio broadcast, and released it!

You can trade with anyone around the world-I've traded with people from Argentina, USA, Germany, Scotland etc.  Just look around a few trading sites.

I see.

But there's no difference between that one and the colored one?

Hard to get!? I saw it like 5 of them in Media Market (Very big electronics/cd's/dvd's etc. store).

I might. But I heard some 'not-so-good' things about it. You know, that it's a bit like A Real Live DEAD One.

In some ways it is, but in other ways it isn't.

It is because:

1)Very few overdubs
2)It's from the same era
3)Steve produced it.

It isn't because:

1)It is a full gig
2)It is recorded at one venue
3)Performance is better than most of those on ARLDO.
4)It is uncut
5)It's a more energetic gig.
6)Quality is better
7)Track list is better
8)It's more fun to listen to.

BTW, you may well have seen bootlegs of it.  Only 5000 were ever produced, making it as rare (if not rarer) than the Soundhouse Tapes.  I doubt they'd have originals of a CD worth over 50 pounds in a small CD shop!

I'll check it out next time. But they don't sell bootlegs in a store like that.

I noticed this the other day...

Listen to the cymbal count-in to Blood Brothers-Nicko repeats the third beat, so there's five cymbal hits when there were four at the gig. Weird.

[!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back