'Remastered for iTunes' - All albums re-released! Discuss.

Someone bought the remastered version of X-Factor? I really like that album and I have the original CD, but some songs on this album has a horrible sound in the original version on CD.

Take for example the song "2 AM". If you are listening in a good headset, from 1:42 till the end of song a very garbled/distorted sound cames.
Anyone notice that distorted sound in "2AM"? This has been fixed in the remastered version?

Never noticed that, no. Might be a faulty pressing?

I bought the hi def version of Live after Death since it's not getting released on CD. The transition between TNOTB and Hallowed is fucked up. The end of the number of the beast has a fade out and then the fade in to the next track on the same file. I burnt it to 2 CDs like the original LP so now the fade in to Hallowed is on the end of disc 1 rather than the start of disc 2. D'oh!

Does anyone who bought these know if they have any sort of copyright protection? i.e. If I wanted to burn it to a dvd to listen through my hifi could I?

The link above your post leads nowhere now.

If you get FLAC music it is free of copyright protection because FLAC format does not leave provision for DRM or other similar crap.

The link above your post leads nowhere now.

If you get FLAC music it is free of copyright protection because FLAC format does not leave provision for DRM or other similar crap.

the link was to the hi def versions of the 2015 remasters. I bought LAD and I was able to burn a dvd to listen through the hi-fi.

Back