Religious beliefs

[!--QuoteBegin-tabor+Jan 28 2004, 06:21 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(tabor @ Jan 28 2004, 06:21 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I am kinda religous as well but i dont believe in the evolution theory and im no descendant from the apes... [/quote]
Actually, we are no descendant from apes, but we are cousins with them...

About 98% of our genome in common should be an indication [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

hell, we're related to every living, breathing thing on this earth, and we can't survive without the mineral's it provides!

[!--QuoteBegin-Maverick+Jan 29 2004, 04:00 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Maverick @ Jan 29 2004, 04:00 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] About 98% of our genome in common should be an indication  [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [/quote]
Yeah, but don't we also have a significant portion of our genome in common with slugs? You biologists are always twisting the facts; us chemists have to keep our eyes on you. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[span style=\'font-size:8pt;line-height:100%\'](Again, feel free to ignore me, I don't completely know what I'm talking about anyway.)[/span]

Back