Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg Video

By the way everyone,
On a lyrics website I found the official lyrics to Benjamin Breeg....

the other new songs are posted but are not available to view yet.

Im sure most of us know them by now, but if your insure of any word or phrase
here they are

The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg by Iron Maiden
Let me tell you 'bout my life,
Let me tell you 'bout my dreams,
Let me tell you 'bout the things that happen, all is real to me.
Let me tell you of my hope, of my need to reach the sky,
Let me take you on an awkward journey, let me tell you why.
Let me tell you why

Why should these curses be laid upon me,
I won't be forgiven 'til I can break free,
What did I do to deserve all this guilt,
Pay for my sins, for the sale of my soul.

Demons are trapped all inside my head,
My hopes of god, reach for heaven from hell,
My sins are many, my guilt is too heavy,
The question of knowing of how then what I know?

I'm able to see things, things that I don't wanna see,
The lies of a thousand souls weigh heavy down on me

I know they're crying for help reaching out
The burden of them will take me down as well
The sin of a thousand souls knocked out in vain
Reincarnation of me live again

Someone to save me,
Something to save me from myself
To bring salvation
To exorcise this hell
Someone to save me,
To bring Salvation
To exorcise this hell

Someone to save me
Something to save me from my hell
Our destination away from this nightmare
Someone to save me
To bring salvation
To exorcise this hell

I wasn't the one to notice this, it was one of the comments on the video on youtube. but I checked the video on hte official site and it is there too. Watch the video and stop it in between 5:05-5:06. You'll see why.

:eek: A woman's breasts! Shock horror! I'd say the band just put it in for a bit of a laugh. What I'd like to know is how this guy from Youtube saw this as it lasts for less then half a second. :huh:

You can notice a flash of light when watching the video normally... maybe this caused the guy to pry and check it out further. There may be more hidden images or messages in this video.

Hopefully this lurid image will cause the video to be banned because it is awful in any case :p

it`s official now...

"Maiden unveil Breeg Artwork

Iron Maiden are pleased unveil the cover artwork by Melvin Grant for the single "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg".

The illustration features on both the CD and 10inch clear vinyl and is confirmed for release on 14th August.

attachment.php

Both formats can be ordered through http://www.whatrecords.co.uk/benjaminbreeg.htm"

I dont really like the last videos from Maiden. I like to see the band, the whole band playing, running, smashing...
This video is just like the Death  on the road, where you see every scene for less than a second!!! You cant figure the whole situation if you see 1 second from bruce, then 1 second from steve, etc, etc..

What do you think about this?

But, about the song... I LIKE IT!! And I´m really anxious about the rest of the album....

Stratocaster said:
http://www.benjaminbreeg.co.uk/ (at the bottom)

so maybe it could be real..?
This, I believe, is probably now down to either the person who set up the above site getting lucky with the dates or the site was actually set up by someone in or relating to the band (just to add to the mystic of it all).

Alternatively, Grant is having a giggle with us as he may well of stumbled across the site and added that bit in.

Either way, I still go on the idea that the character was devised by 'Arry.

Hunlord said:
So, it appears you were wrong Conor, have a little more faith in other people in the future :mellow:
;)

Hunlord said:
So, it appears you were wrong Conor, have a little more faith in other people in the future :mellow:
It's better to have jumped off the fence and landed in a pile of dung than remain sitting and develop piles :innocent:

Conor said:
It's better to have jumped off the fence and landed in a pile of dung than remain sitting and develop piles :innocent:
It is better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. :innocent:

I guess the concept the two pictures are trying to convey will cause them to have similarities. Even so... :)

The big difference is that there isnt anyone getting their brains bashed out with a pickaxe like on the cd cover...I wonder what exactly is crawling out of the grvae and will we ever see it?

SandMaN said:
I dont really like the last videos from Maiden. I like to see the band, the whole band playing, ....

Well, that's why I do like this video. It's nice to see how they are into this new song.

Albie said:
Nephellim said:
Has anyone been able to decipher the epitaph?
From our reliable source about Benjy, he has his Romanian letter translated into English. It reads:

HERE LIES A MAN OF WHOM LITTLE IS KNOWN

Just a thought. ;)

But the second word does look like it ends in "ACK". :huh:
I have to say, 'Arry is having a giraffe with us.

I took the above from the, ahem, Benjy site. So I visit the official Maiden site today and find the following t-shirt for sale:
breegshirt.jpg

(paying close attention to the wording on the back print).

I then go back to Benjy, and what do I see:
breegpainting.jpg

A picture painted by Benjamin Breeg.

That face sort of reminds me of some character, can't quite think who. ;)

Back