Rant Thread

Well... Our government and government-controlled media say that Europe is jealous of everything in Poland, so I guess so.

"Fuck 2020!"
...and it all began so innocently:

original.jpg

Germany in a nutshell: I need to have a user account with a mailbox created for a project at my university. The request must be sent to the IT department in a printed form sheet via snail mail. :facepalm:

Update: They didn't receive the form. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sometimes in online correspondence, I just want to hammer into my keyboard and say, "I can only type these words. I cannot read them for you. Read them before you say anything."

One of these days I'm gonna draft up a Chinese Democracy appreciation post and see how long it takes for this site to ban me. :cheers:

Kill Devil Hill was democratically banned from the forum.

Update: They didn't receive the form. :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

This whole ordeal is still going on. The form was actually received but the person I talked to at the IT department then didn't know that. And then a ticket lay dormant for two weeks. And now this. And now that. And of course I have to answer for all this shit and the delays. All the while, I'm stuck in the same room day and night, I have the same screens staring at me all the time, so I can't just leave the office and close the door at the end of the day, I remain spatially connected to all this bullshit. If I ever tell anyone again that I'd like to work from home, shoot me.

I had this whole long post written up but I realized it's better to schedule a call with the therapist instead lol. I always get worked up and angry after midnight and I obviously can't have the call then, and then I lose my motivation to schedule when I wake up, but I will do that tomorrow for sure.

But I still wanna say that my dad's wife is an evil bitch and that I wish her all the worst. I still can't decide whom I hate the most between her and my two ex-bosses.

Back