Rant Thread

Ariana

Black-and-white leopard
It's become obvious recently that this board desperately needs a thread where people can rant about stuff. So here it is. Whether you have a problem with man buns or image uploading, feel free to rant here.

I'll start: I want to complain from modern medicine. It claims it can eradicate life-threatening conditions and increase quality of life dramatically, but it has proved to be completely incapable of dealing with the worst of them all - man flu. A condition that causes poor men to leave a sad trail of used tissues and half-finished cups of tea across the flat, if they even manage to get out of bed. So I say we need a vaccine against man flu. Now.

Rant over. For now.

1. I'm proud it needed a compatriot to start such a vital thread.
2. Why, indeed, do women seem to take flu easier than us?

1. No one can out-complain a Bulgarian.
2. I can say a few things about that but it would be off topic.
3. Go on, rant away.

Непоискан съвет от батко: Ракия. Ракия. Ракия. But I guess you know that already.

I hope I was a more tolerable teenager than my brother. He has no respect but I can't smack him, even though I really really really really really want to.

Damn younglings these days...

He has no respect but I can't smack him, even though I really really really really really want to.

tumblr_nztq1jbpbv1qa4l1ko8_540.gif

Yet another business trip for Mrs. Magnus so I might easily end up at the Drunk Posting thread. Wouldn't be surprised at all. At all. 80. LXXX. whatever

It's become obvious recently that this board desperately needs a thread where people can rant about stuff. So here it is. Whether you have a problem with man buns or image uploading, feel free to rant here.

I'll start: I want to complain from modern medicine. It claims it can eradicate life-threatening conditions and increase quality of life dramatically, but it has proved to be completely incapable of dealing with the worst of them all - man flu. A condition that causes poor men to leave a sad trail of used tissues and half-finished cups of tea across the flat, if they even manage to get out of bed. So I say we need a vaccine against man flu. Now.

Rant over. For now.
Probably should go to the Now Watching thread but still: Saw Doctor Strange (the Cumberbatch one) last night. Kind of answers the modern medicine thingey

Why are people so FUCKING STUPID about technology? I get that my job is to help people fix things, and I even fuckin' get that my job means holding people's hands through stuff. But the people who work with me shouldn't be so goddamn afraid to try things. I had a guy on the phone for two hours today - two fucking hours - and eventually transferred to me. The goddamn fucking WIRE was unplugged. OF COURSE IT DIDN'T WORK. Two hours of two people's lives - and two productive hours for an office that is trying to help sick people - gone. Because people don't do their basic shit.

It would be a w e s o m e if anyone I worked with would be a native speaker of the language we communicate in. English or German, doesn't matter. I'm the closest my entire team has to an English native speaker, and one of two German native speakers. C A N Y O U I M A G I N E H O W F U C K I N G T E D I O U S I T C A N B E T O H A V E T O C O M M U N I C A TE W I T H L I M I T E D M U T U A L U N D E R S T A N D I N G F O R D A Y S A N D D A Y S A N D D A Y S... turns out I thought I was doing a good job since Thursday, and nobody actually had a fucking clue what I was doing or that I was doing anything and now they want me to go two steps back and what am I going to do with my progress now and what the fuck and can't everyone just be born with the English language ingrained in their brains no matter how small they are and just fucking learn how to communicate their thoughts and ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

No one can out-complain a Bulgarian.
It would be a w e s o m e if anyone I worked with would be a native speaker of the language we communicate in. English or German, doesn't matter. I'm the closest my entire team has to an English native speaker, and one of two German native speakers. C A N Y O U I M A G I N E H O W F U C K I N G T E D I O U S I T C A N B E T O H A V E T O C O M M U N I C A TE W I T H L I M I T E D M U T U A L U N D E R S T A N D I N G F O R D A Y S A N D D A Y S A N D D A Y S... turns out I thought I was doing a good job since Thursday, and nobody actually had a fucking clue what I was doing or that I was doing anything and now they want me to go two steps back and what am I going to do with my progress now and what the fuck and can't everyone just be born with the English language ingrained in their brains no matter how small they are and just fucking learn how to communicate their thoughts and ffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Perun seems to be adapting pretty well.

Back