Rant Thread

Fuck it, sell it all.
giphy.gif

If I sell it all, I'd better hope there are no surprises of illegal nature in there ...

Speaking of police, today a letter from the police addressed to one of the previous inhabitants arrived in my mailbox ... It seems like I've bought this place from some shady people.

I think I'll have a chat with the police tomorrow regardless, rather than having the police come for a surprise visit here.

Fuck this week! This morning I got a Backstret Boys song stuck in my head! And the headphones I keep at work are broken so I can't listen to metal to get it out of my head!

:censored:

I have a strong desire to destroy stuff. One evening I came home and destroyed one of my garden chairs. It felt somewhat relieving, seeing the chair turn into a bunch of planks, but there's always appetite for more. I wanna trash a room full of things, just let go completely.

If you were in USA you could find some business that lets you destroy stuff with stuff, for a fixed hourly rate. It's one of the country's perks. Personally I'd do M60 and a warehouse full of clowns scenario if I ever went there.

Back