Random trivia

Valens himself perished in the Battle of Adrianople (9 August AD 378). His body was never found. Now... Next question buahahahahaha!

Here is one to stump you all! The name "Azazel" (one of many the Devil is labeled with) appears in what ancient text?

A pilum is the spear Roman soldiers carried. The neck was long, and made of soft steel. The Romans would toss the pilums at the enemy, who would either get killed, hurt, or block the spear with their shield. If so, the heavy wooden shaft would bend the spear's neck, making the shield weighted and useless.

That is incorrect therefore it is still not answered! I said ANCIENT- no cheating. in what ANCIENT text is it found? HINT: It is not in the Gnostic Gospels. Nor in the traditional Bible (the bible is a collection of books, so just saying bible (regardless of version) won't do.

OOOOH MAN you are SOOOOO close. technically yes, it is one of the books found in the dead sea scrolls. here is a dead give away, it is found in the Ethiopian Bible as well. With those two clues you can get it in no time.

One from Monty Python here...

Assyria was a kingdom built on what we now know as Iraq.. what was its capital.?

or Monty Python style...... What.... Is the capital of Assyria ? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The capital is Nineveh

And the new question is... what does Nicko can't remember?

Hint: the answer is in one of the listen with Nicko!
there may be more than one answer for I have heard only one of them.

You guys with your ultra hard questions, fubaring the topic.

Which listen with Nicko?

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Which listen with Nicko? [/quote]

The fourth

Well, it seems that nobody found the answer...

Anyway, he can't remember yesterday or today(when talking about remember tomorow).

I'll let someone else post another question because I can't think of an easy one right now.

Niniveh is just as correct as Assur and Khorsabad.
Assur was the capital of the old Assyrian empire, and Khorsabad was a palace city.

And in the spirit of the upcoming games...
when was a German city first assigned to host the Olympic games, and which city was it?

Sounds right to me! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
Who played Dracula in Francis Ford Coppola's 1992 version?

Back