Random trivia

[!--QuoteBegin-LooseCannon+Jun 9 2004, 06:05 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(LooseCannon @ Jun 9 2004, 06:05 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] It's very hard to pick who originates a specific genre of music.  Especially sub-varieties of a major type.  Most people will lump thrash, operatic, death, and black metal in with heavy metal.  Just as a lot of people would lump the various pop-types in with each other. [/quote]
I think people lump them together because they are only SUB-genres. Heavy Metal is the genre while Death/Black, thrash, speed, melodic, power, symphonic, epic, etc etc are only variations, not genres of their own. As for the Next question

What is The Son of Sam's real name?

[!--QuoteBegin-Onhell+Jun 9 2004, 07:59 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Onhell @ Jun 9 2004, 07:59 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] I think people lump them together because they are only SUB-genres. Heavy Metal is the genre while Death/Black, thrash, speed, melodic, power, symphonic, epic, etc etc are only variations, not genres of their own. [/quote]
That's what I said, Onhell.

oh, my bad, I thought you said they lumped them together because they didn't know better, like a lot of people think all latin americans are Mexican when of course that's bullshit, so I misread your post. You didn't answer the question though... anybody?

Hmmmmmm ...

[!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I think this question is too obscure. I have no idea what it is! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Too obscure!!! one of the most famous mass murderers in U.S history? right up there with Charlse Manson, John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer and Ted Bundy? hmmm, i thought it would be rather easy [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

That's just my excuse for not knowing the answer. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I know who The Son of Sam is but I never learned his real name. Perhaps I'll search it on google. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Damn I'm stupid! [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--] It's David Berkowitz! I should have remembered that one.

Question:
What is my real name? (Since it's so hard, first name will do.)

Madonna? [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Hermenegille??? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Walter, Gunther, Robert, Richard, Gregory, Adam, William, Bones, Freak, Daniel, Darcy, Dwayne, Bryan, Joseph, Buddy, Timo, Steve, Bruce, Dave, Nick, Adrian?

No one has gotten it yet. Maybe my question was a bit tough so here are some not-so-helpful hints:

>James and Joseph were the closest so far.
>My full first name has 7 letters.
>My shortened first name has 4 letters.
POSSIBLE SPOILER:
>It's not any of the above names.

Here's one, then.

Which actor holds the record for appearing in the most full-length feature films?

I think it's Christopher Lee, right?

Try this: No movie has ever won all four acting Oscars (best actor and actress, best supporting actor and actress) but there are two movies that won 3 out of 4. Name them.

Back