Random trivia

[!--quoteo(post=131954:date=Mar 14 2006, 03:36 PM:name=macunaima)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(macunaima @ Mar 14 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]131954[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
That may be true, but it isn't a difference in the Bill Paxton character.

Here's my guess: in Twister he's a fucking nut-case chasing tornados around. In the others, he's just shit-out-of-luck and get's chased by ugly supernatural-alien-types. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":D\" border=\"0\" alt=\"biggrin.gif\" /]
[/quote]

Sorry, thou art wrong. No Vlad Tepes demo for you! Here's a hint: One of the characters doesn't carry out a certain tradition...

[!--quoteo(post=131987:date=Mar 14 2006, 06:25 PM:name=Black Dragon)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Dragon @ Mar 14 2006, 06:25 PM) [snapback]131987[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Sorry, thou art wrong. No Vlad Tepes demo for you! Here's a hint: One of the characters doesn't carry out a certain tradition...
[/quote]
I’m a bit stumped here. And without watching all four movies I doubt if I will be able to answer it.

I did find the following info:

• He is called Bill or William in two of the said movies (Private William Hudson and Bill Harding).
• He is the only actor to be killed by Alien, Predator and The Terminator (but Terminator is not in the list, obviously).
• Two of the films make reference to his real life wife Louise Newbury
• He says “fasten you seatbelts” in at least two of the movies.

Well, I did say that one of ARealDead1's points was very close, and if I pointed out which one it was, the answer would almost certainly be given away in a blatantly obvious manner.

NP: Suffocation - Suspended In Tribulation

Bill Paxton does not die in twister... he comes close in the farm house, but him and Helen Hunt make it through... so he dies in all the other movies except twister?

You are indeed correct. You get a free original Moonblood vinyl! :: (okay, I don't actually have one but you get the idea) The next question is a case of first come, first serve.

So it wasn't the way he died or was killed, it was simply that he did die!

What is wrong here:

When_the_Eagle_Cries_sm.jpg

(Edit: Question rephrased)

A biologist's answer: Eagles, like any other birds, do not cry (no proper lacrymal glands). [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

Sorry, mate. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

No worries [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

What's odd about it: It's probably not French in origin.

[img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

I know. It's a conspiracy. You are all making up riddles so that a certain person can solve them [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

OK, I'm keeping out of this one. [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /]

Back