Random thoughts

It's about time we started discussing this crap again. We need to wait until another nut joins the board. since we're nice to weirdos, I mean newbies now they might stick around for a little longer.

LooseCannon said:
I can't - they're a secret.

Free-mason Founding Fathers Find Freedom Fake: Internal Intrigue Inside Illuminati Stronghold-- Pentagon as pagan participant.

Sounds like a headline from Time, NYT, or Enquirer....

Sometimes, I'll meet someone here in Denver, and tell them where I live ... and occasionally, the person won't know my street. So I tell them I live 1 mile from Shotgun Willie's (Denver's most notorious strip club) and that always removes all confusion.

Child seat laws in the US are really starting to piss me off. They say you have to keep a kid in a safety seat until they are 4'9" (144.8 centimeters) tall. I know some adults that are barely that tall that drive. Hell, I remember back as early as 7 years old, riding around in the back of pick up trucks.

This makes me wonder about the ramifications this has for little people. Dwarfs are considered to be people that are less than 4'10" at full adult height. So, all of them have to ride around in a safety seat for ...well.....forever?!? Something isn't right here; I think we're getting a little carried away with this safety stuff. You know, I have 6 kids and I care a great deal about their safety but putting a 10 year old in a car seat is pretty damned ridiculous!

<<end rant>>

Hmm. In the Netherlands it's like this:

All children until 18 years and smaller than 1.35 meter need such a seat.
Both for front and backseat.

So more personal freedom for dwarfs here. ;)

Back