Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

Jupz

Ancient Mariner
RULES
These threads are inspired by Daily song threads that featured Maiden songs.
Random song thread has to have a poll that has 1-10 options for voting.
First user to reply to a Random song thread opens the next thread two days later.
If that user does not want to start the next thread, he can pass that option to the next user.
If no one opens the next thread 4 days after the opening of the previous thread, first user to notice it can open the next thread.
Song picking:
-pick songs you think a majority of forum users will be familiar with, or
-pick songs which are unknown but you think a majority of forum users will like it.
When you open the next thread, repost these rules.

This band has become one of my favourites! Anyway this is a beautiful little song from my favourite album by this band. It's definitely one of their most accessible songs and really helped me get into them. The piano is amazing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jtc4dF721g

Jupz:

My interpretation of the rules:
You opened the thread one day too early. Vap still could have opened his thread and tomorrow would be the chance for everyone.

Not a big deal of course, just saying.

Nah he's good. Vap passed on the thread to the next poster, I posted mine on the 12th and it is the 15th in many places including Australia, where Jupz lives.

That said, I'm just starting to get into Porcupine Tree, but I do not know this song, I will check it out tomorrow morning hopefully, and post my thoughts.

Yes, I passed the thread to the next poster. Also, here Mosh's thread was posted in 12th day and this in 15th day.

Will give a listen to the song soon.
It's ok. I might check out more PT in the future. 7/10

A nice, inoffensive little tune at first listen, not really my cup of tea, though. Can't say that the vocal really does a lot for me... 7.

Cool to see so many posters! These threads have been quite inactive of late (I must say I myself am not helping :( )

Back