Rammstein

I only listened to the first five tracks while I was in the car this morning. The first three were pretty good, I was not a fan of the fourth or fifth ones though.

On first listen, it's a very decent album, certainly stronger than the previous ones. The only song I really felt bored listening to was "Was ich liebe", the rest were, at the very least, interesting. I quite liked "Ausländer" BTW, it's a poppy song but it's got a good chorus. "Puppe" was interesting, with Till screaming his brains out on the chorus, and while I was hoping for a more anthemic closer in "Hallomann", it's not a bad song (although a dark one: guy kidnaps a girl, rapes and drowns her... yikes). "Weit weg" and "Tattoo" were really good, and obviously "Deutschland" and "Radio" are awesome. So I'm fairly satisfied, but I'll need some more listens to really make up my mind.

I'm surprised Diesel has only listened to it once. I really would have thought he'd be 3-4 listens in already.

My laptop is the only place I can listen to it without the “shuffle play” shit they have on mobile, and I don’t have the best earbuds for it, so that already decreased the quality of the listening experience. Yesterday every ad break seemed to just stop randomly so I had to close out of the app and restart it about three times to listen to the whole thing.

I created a playlist last night though so I’ll see if it starts working now or if it messes up so more. Maybe it just doesn’t want me to listen to Rammstein, idk.

I'm sorry Diesel, but I think that you might be really fucking stupid. I can listen to albums in sequence on my phone. Perhaps it's something specific to the US or your phone?
And you don't have Premium? Really don't know then. In related news though, I found a Vimeo upload of the album and I'm listening to that.

Back