QUEEN ALBUMS SURVIVOR: A Night At the Opera wins!

satisfied?

• Total voters
Just getting aware of this poll right now.. and it is not too bad because it is extremely difficult to rank Queen albums. ;) I'm a little surprised at A Day At The Races being so low (especially behind A Kind of Magic) while Sheer Heart Attack and Jazz (in my opinion, the least coherent and those with the worst fillers - "Misfire", "Fun It"...) are still there.

Top 14
1:
2:
3: Jazz
4: Queen II
5: Innuendo
6: The Game
7: News Of the World
8: A Kind of Magic
9: A Day At the Races
10: The Miracle (lost tie breaker)
11: Queen
12: The Works
13: Hot Space (tie)
14: Made In Heaven (tie)

Well, this has certainly been a very low-key affair. Going by with only as much as a gentle wave making the tiniest of splashes on the beach. But album survivors generally do get way less attention than the regular song survivors, so this isn't very surprising. But this is Queen! I'd expect more attention for a revered band such as them. Perhaps it just drowned amongst all the other survivors. What a shame, but eh, it doesn't really matter in the end. As long as the voters/participators (the few there are, anyway) enjoy the game, well, it's good then, right?

Was not expecting this final matchup, though. I expected A Night At The Opera vs Queen II.

Top 14
1: A Night At the Opera
2: Sheer Heart Attack
3: Jazz
4: Queen II
5: Innuendo
6: The Game
7: News Of the World
8: A Kind of Magic
9: A Day At the Races
10: The Miracle (lost tie breaker)
11: Queen
12: The Works
13: Hot Space (tie)
14: Made In Heaven (tie)

The correct album won. Thanks for playing everybody!

Back