Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

And another one because it's Friday evening in Corona Times:

P2fZmYO.jpg

I'm using several sites but it boils down to the same pages Mr. KB mentioned before. @Forostar feel free to use mine also, spread the joy!

@Zare I love that one because I know how it annoys people. I like the intro but heard a hundred times people saying it makes them twitch. Damn, I think even Adrian, being so pedantic, cringed everytime it played before the show.

Anywho, I went and watch again that little documentry on which @Yax 's meme is based. Ended up watching most Rock in Rio and later realized that the other day was 20th anniversary of the gig. 20 years!!! So, here's a little nod to it.

Day 47
Every. Fu**ing. Time.

4u5i24.jpg

The same fans who kept crying for it the one time it wasn't played in 2005? The same fans who go wild every time it's played?
Those are the one.
Never seen anybody complain about FoTD. Up until now, that is.
What Mr. LC said. Also, there was a big hoo-ha during Somewhere Back in Time '08-'09 tour and complaining how it ruins the authenticity of the setlist.

Day 51
In case you haven't visited GMAC in last 2 days, here's a sum up...

4vhre0.jpg

I really never noticed it particularly about FoTD - Just Wratchchild and the general "half of the setlist is recurring" thing.

Back