Possible future Maiden fans?

They really should have one kid yelling out Bruce's ad libs from Live After Death.

...an old man stands on the hill
(let it go)

That's awesome. Schools in my area sing Justin Bieber and the like. That is really cool.

Apart from being a great happening for all those school-kids, it's easily my favourite Maiden cover ever!  :edmetal:

Imagine all those kids doing the "Rain" part.  :ok:

Fantastic! I just saw myself watching this as Flight Of Icarus was one of the songs I loved to sing when I was 6, 7 years old. That's one of the best ways to make future Maiden fans. Congratullations to the board of teachers, adms who opened this door to one of the most worthwhile forms of art that exists.

wow, thats amazing... not only that its maiden in a school (if ony it was my school... in the past of course  :lol:)
but they chose icarus! so obviously they did their research. when i first heard of it i imagined some rendition of number of the beast or run to the hills which would have been a shame compared to this.
How long before an audio download?

Wow, that was excellent. I really had to laugh out loud just from enjoying the singing and watching the girls roll their heads while air-guitaring! And that guy on the right with the leather pants and jacket sure made a good Bruce ;-)

I wish more kids these days would receive education like this, especially to learn what other music exists beside what's in the charts. Reminds me that I got hooked on Maiden in kinda the same way, by listening to Brave New World (the song, then the record, then the Rock in Rio concert DVD) because we read that book in my English class when I was 19. We had the song incorporated in our analysis of the book, an idea by a fellow student.

Habberdasher said:
They really should have one kid yelling out Bruce's ad libs from Live After Death.

...an old man stands on the hill
(let it go)

Haha, that would have been great! :D

I had to laugh when some of them broke out on their air guitars.

I see the girl with the heart-shaped guitar is a lefty.

Back