Poll - The Greatest Song Ever Sung by Ronnie James Dio (elimination-style)

Which of these songs by Ronnie James Dio do you like the <b>least</b>?

• Heaven & Hell

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Stargazer

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
All good songs, so this is tough.  I'm eliminating Southern Cross, Rainbow in the Dark and Catch the Rainbow. 

For those of you scoring at home, that's a "Full-on Double Rainbow all the way across the sky....Oh my God....What does this mean?" 

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)   

What the fuck, Stargazer is leading? Once again, people....vote for the song you like LEAST!

NOW there will be pain. (It hurt me so much to pull TSOTSC.)

Catch the Rainbow
Children of the Sea
Rainbow in the Dark

Ditto.

Curse you for making me vote against Rainbow! :p
LooseCannon said:
What the fuck, Stargazer is leading? Once again, people....vote for the song you like LEAST!

That's why the Survivors always had it in big, bold, red type. :smartarse:

cornfedhick said:
For those of you scoring at home, that's a "Full-on Double Rainbow all the way across the sky....Oh my God....What does this mean?" 

Just two votes this round, for the "full-on double-'Rainbow'" elimination again.  (That would be "Catch the..." and "...in the Dark".)

And, for the few who have no idea what I keep referring to, enjoy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQSNhk5ICTI
Even Ronnie James doesn't love rainbows as much as that dude. 

I'll try to knock out two this round…and we'll see where we go from there. Oy! I can't believe you all eliminated The Sign of the Southern Cross…easily my #3 Dio song of them all.

Catch The Rainbow
Holy Diver
Rainbow In The Dark

That will do for me.

LooseCannon said:
I'll try to knock out two this round…and we'll see where we go from there. Oy! I can't believe you all eliminated The Sign of the Southern Cross…easily my #3 Dio song of them all.

Love that song, but nowhere near the intensity of something like "Falling off the Edge of the World."

I came late to this, since I'm a neophyte, obviously.

So I clicked on this poll, and damn is it hard.

Begrudgingly Holy Diver and Children of the Sea.

I simultaneously love and hate you guys, already.

Wow. Someone who doesn't want Stargazer to win. :blink: I'm pretty sure that's a deadly sin.

Then again you can't really go wrong with ANY of these songs winning at this point. This is freaking brutal.

Back