Penguins can fly

Thanks guys! Just enjoyed a Mexican victory of 4-0 over haiti in the Golden Cup. and not to mention a nice cool weather of 70-75 degrees lol.

Forostar said:
These topic titles are getting more and more obscure! :)

lol, you need to visit the hockey thread every now and then ;)

Forostar said:
These topic titles are getting more and more obscure! :)

Happy Birthday Onhell!   :ok:

Bah. I haven't been to these forums in 2 years or more and I knew exactly what this would be about. Nobody has a love-on for the Pens like Onhell.

Happy birthday, dude. I promise you I'll answer your letter one day. Really! Honest!

I need to write you back since the one you did send was lost in the mail. Along with the other folks on here, so I've been slacking as well.

I had the suspicion this was a birthday thread...but the title was so utterly bizarre I wouldn't have guessed it was Onhell...or maybe that should have been the clue...regardless...feliz cumpleanos! :)

Maybe he reads every post in the hockey thread, just like I read every post in the footy thread?

national acrobat said:
How did Albie come up with it then?  :huh:
A few years back when Duke was more active there was, seemingly, a lot of reference across the whole forum to Penguins and Onhell. It took me long time to realise it was something to do with hockey as I rarely view that thread, as you may guess, although, I did post in it once.

LooseCannon said:
Maybe he reads every post in the hockey thread, just like I read every post in the footy thread?
I have, on occasion, read it and then thought - why? :D

There's too many birthday threads! I didn't post here yesterday because I got confused and thought I had already posted here...

Despite the delay, Heavy Birthday Onhell! :ok:

Back