Penguins can fly

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
Thanks guys! Just enjoyed a Mexican victory of 4-0 over haiti in the Golden Cup. and not to mention a nice cool weather of 70-75 degrees lol.

Forostar said:
These topic titles are getting more and more obscure! :)
lol, you need to visit the hockey thread every now and then ;)

IronDuke

Ancient Mariner
Forostar said:
These topic titles are getting more and more obscure! :)

Happy Birthday Onhell!   :ok:
Bah. I haven't been to these forums in 2 years or more and I knew exactly what this would be about. Nobody has a love-on for the Pens like Onhell.

Happy birthday, dude. I promise you I'll answer your letter one day. Really! Honest!

Onhell

Infinite Dreamer
I need to write you back since the one you did send was lost in the mail. Along with the other folks on here, so I've been slacking as well.

Natalie

Insect of Terror
Staff member
I had the suspicion this was a birthday thread...but the title was so utterly bizarre I wouldn't have guessed it was Onhell...or maybe that should have been the clue...regardless...feliz cumpleanos! :)

LooseCannon

Yorktown-class aircraft carrier
Staff member
Maybe he reads every post in the hockey thread, just like I read every post in the footy thread?

Albie

Keeping an open eye on the Weeping Angels.
national acrobat said:
How did Albie come up with it then?  :huh:
A few years back when Duke was more active there was, seemingly, a lot of reference across the whole forum to Penguins and Onhell. It took me long time to realise it was something to do with hockey as I rarely view that thread, as you may guess, although, I did post in it once.

LooseCannon said:
Maybe he reads every post in the hockey thread, just like I read every post in the footy thread?
I have, on occasion, read it and then thought - why? :D

SinisterMinisterX

Illuminatus
Staff member
There's too many birthday threads! I didn't post here yesterday because I got confused and thought I had already posted here...

Despite the delay, Heavy Birthday Onhell! :ok: