Paul's Going To Jail?

The Knife Master said:
How did it take them so long to catch him? The fact that no one noticed he was playing concerts must be worse than going to jail for Paul.

:lol:

When you put it that way!

Yeah, he's been singing for all these years, right? Weird that they discover it all now. Anyway, I don't really have an opinion on Paul Di'Anno. In my mind, he's always been the guy who sang in the first two Maiden albums and that's about it. But screwing taxpayers like that... no comment  :ninja:

Looks like the Prodigal Son is going to do some time away in Purgatory.

portermoresby said:
Yeah, he's been singing for all these years, right? Weird that they discover it all now. Anyway, I don't really have an opinion on Paul Di'Anno. In my mind, he's always been the guy who sang in the first two Maiden albums and that's about it. But screwing taxpayers like that... no comment  :ninja:

Looks like the Prodigal Son is going to do some time away in Purgatory.
You must not have seen many of the interviews he's given over the years.

Iron Maiden had 3 instrumentals on their first 2 albums, and how many since then? Looks like Paul has been getting paid for little work for a long time.

portermoresby said:
Yeah, I haven't. I never really cared about that guy.
well let me be the first to tell you, he is a genuine asshole.

doesn't matter who the person is. Anyone committing benefit fraud belongs in jail.

It is bad news that he did this and that he is going to jail .. the guy has done a lot of stupid things over the years ... but his time in Maiden from a musical perspective was fabulous.  The first two albums stand up really well.

In his case (and the case of many entertainers and athletes) I separate the on stage person (very good in this case) with the person (not so good in this case).

Suicidehummer said:
Wohoo, the justice system fails again!
It does? Paul was sent to jail for fraud. I think the justice system succeeded this time.

Back