Paris with the IMFC

dogigniter

Ancient Mariner
I'm going to Paris in 10 days. With the Iron Maiden Fan Club. I just wondered if anyone else here is going to Paris with the Iron Maiden FC and if so, where they are meeting their coach. I'm meeting it a Dover. I just want to feel I actually know someone else whos going with them... [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

... No one???? [!--emo&:eek:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/ohmy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'ohmy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-7th Death of a 7th Death+Jun 18 2005, 11:22 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(7th Death of a 7th Death @ Jun 18 2005, 11:22 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Well I'm going to Paris, but WITHOUT the IMFC...  [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Anyway, who are the members of this forum who are going to the Paris gig ?
[snapback]109032[/snapback]​
[/quote]
I'm going to the Paris show but without the IMFC...

[!--QuoteBegin-dogigniter+Jun 14 2005, 06:54 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(dogigniter @ Jun 14 2005, 06:54 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]I'm going to Paris in 10 days. With the Iron Maiden Fan Club. I just wondered if anyone else here is going to Paris with the Iron Maiden FC and if so, where they are meeting their coach. I'm meeting it a Dover. I just want to feel I actually know someone else whos going with them...  [!--emo&:howdy:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wavey.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'wavey.gif\' /][!--endemo--]
[snapback]108589[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Well i got 2 places booked, and then found out graspop was on same weekend, opps! So had to cancel paris cause everyone else was going to graspop. Anyway, loads of great bands, and the gods themselves on the last night, what could be better? [!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back