Opening bands on Maiden tours

Really?? So why did you mention Lauren Harris and the Raven age?

My dying bride and entombed are both very well known bands. If you’ve never heard of them then pull your head out of the sand and maybe broaden your horizons.

I bet if I picked each of your posts above I’d find loads of bands you missed so what was the point of this thread in the first place.

I added them because of the Steve daughter and Bruce son. Besides, Lauren Harris was the main opening band on the AMOLAD tour !

As I said before, I only add the bands that are more famous and familiar and the other members of this forum can list the ones that I have missed - that's the point of this thread !!!

Pointless thread, shan’t be contributing anymore. I could have googled and found a more comprehensive list of support bands in half the time it took to read this!

Instead of answering foolishly, it is better to write something meaningful and useful !!! Everybody has a choice to write or not to write on a thread, right...

The threads in any forum are for that: to discuss in that case, about our favorite band - tours, albums, concerts, artworks.... so I think you are just a troll !!!

Last edited:
Real Live Tour 1993:

-> bands that opened for Maiden: The Almighty, .... (definitely the low point of the opening bands on this tour)

View attachment 7156

I was at this tour, and the Almighty were decent, seemed like they were about to become the next big thing at the time but it never happened. They also opened for Maiden in Paris on the Brave New World tour, I was there too.

Last edited:
Sabaton have opened for Maiden lots of times in the past. I've seen them in Stockholm in 2013 and Fortarock 2014. But I missed the fact that they were in Madrid this year.

Maiden England World Tour 2012/2014:

-> bands that opened for Maiden: Alice Cooper, Ghost, Sabaton, Anthrax, Megadeth and Slayer

Also Zico Chain for one show, August 4th 2013 (My first Maiden show!). Seems I'm the only one who enjoyed them :D

Back