One word: AWESOME!

What is the most awesome of these one-word-title songs?

• Prowler

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Transylvania

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Sanctuary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wrathchild

• Killers

• Purgatory

• Drifter

• Invaders

• Gangland

• Revelations

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Powerslave

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Moonchild

• Tailgunner

• Futureal

• Rainmaker

• Montsegur

• Paschendale

Votes: 22 43.1%
  • Journeyman

• Total voters
Perun said:
That's pretty much how it was back in the day.
Three years ago. *Shakes head*

3 years ago? *sigh*

I should have joined this forum 3 years ago...

Oh well.  :D

H: 1,356,465,417

Everyone else: 5

:lol:

I haven't voted yet, have I?
It's a very, very, very hard choice. But with all apologies to Killers, Revelations, Moonchild, Futureal, Rainmaker, Paschendale and Journeyman, I vote for Powerslave. It was one of the songs that got me into Maiden back then, and the instrumental section is simply out of this world. The lyrics are great as well, and it's always huge to sing along to. Close second would be Paschendale, afterwards, I can't choose a ranking anymore.

Paschendale for me. Best song on Dance of Death and the live version on Death On The road is awesome also.

Prowler_108 said:
No love for Prowler i guess then  :(

From me hell yes. This song instantly made me in love with Maiden. Heard it in 1991, on a tape from a friend.

Probably the best song of the Di'Anno era!

My thoughts exactly.  After Total Eclipse it was the first Maiden song I ever heard, and I'd definetly say its the best Di'Anno song, with Phantom at second. :edmetal:

Well, each to his own.  It's one of my favorites and the band i'm currently in plays mostly Di'Anno era Maiden stuff, and we close every show with it.  Its the perfect closer  :rocker:

Prowler is devastating!!! I love it. First time I heard it, I just couldn't believe that there was that kind of sound/music!!! Utterly anthologic! 'Walking through the city, looking oh, so pretty. I've just got to find my way! See the ladies flashing all their legs and lashes. I've just got to find my way...' :edmetal:

Tell me why I have to acknowledge that Powerslave is one word...
I don't wanna-

Ok you get the point. Poweslave all the way, but obviously paschendale is right after it.

Back