Official Football Thread

My French is too rudimentary to even try.

So Madrid trounced Liverpool 5-2, Liverpool dicked Utd 7-0, Real drew 0-0 with Betis tonight. So by those numbers Betis could put 10 past Utd on Thursday night. As a Man Utd fan, I am happy that form means nothing in big games:facepalm:

My French is too rudimentary to even try.

So Madrid trounced Liverpool 5-2, Liverpool dicked Utd 7-0, Real drew 0-0 with Betis tonight. So by those numbers Betis could put 10 past Utd on Thursday night. As a Man Utd fan, I am happy that form means nothing in big games:facepalm:
Man U lost 7-0?! I turned the TV off when it was 5-0. As a Spurs fan I wanted either a tie or a Man U victory. Spurs were "Spursy" in their game against Wolves:( Should've won that game Ugh. I 'fear' a resurgent Liverpool.

And with Nottingham Forest defeating Arsenal, the Premier League has been decided and settled for this season. Manchester City are the Premier League champions for the third time in a row!

Sounds to me like he is gonna be brought back. What do you guys think?

On one hand, what happened in the leaked videos is undeniable, on the other hand - his girlfriend came back to him and has given birth to their child during his absence from football. Should the public forgive him if she did and the court dropped all charges?

Sounds to me like he is gonna be brought back. What do you guys think?

On one hand, what happened in the leaked videos is undeniable, on the other hand - his girlfriend came back to him and has given birth to their child during his absence from football. Should the public forgive him if she did and the court dropped all charges?
Absolutely not.

They had a plan to bring him back but due to widespread outrage, backed down. The official statement says he's leaving the club. Turkey or Saudi Arabia will surely take him now.

wp12419496.jpg

May 23 2023: Manchester City become the second club from Manchester after Manchester United to win three consecutive Premier League titles. This is their ninth English title overall and the seventh since 1992.

Back