Official Football Thread

V9n8WwP.gif

De Gea has completely shat the bed. Dean Henderson has to be brought back for next season, either to take over as No. 1 goalkeeper or to provide a wake up call to De Gea.

Watching Napoli and Sassuolo, Napoli winning 1-0 at the moment, Sassuolo have had 4(four) goals ruled out by var for offside :lol: All tight but correct calls.

Nope both of them are long retired!

I loved Pippo, proper six yard box goalscorer that seems to have disappeared from the game now

Leicester bottles CL qualification in the last round, Man Utd ends up 3rd after being out of Top 4 for 37 rounds.

Also, Bournemouth and Watford are relegated together after also entering PL together in season 2015-16.

Tottenham 6th, Wolves 7th, Arsenal 8th.

Arsenal out of Europe for the first time in 20 years. Thats almost as good as Utd comin 3rd. As a Man Utd fan Im quite delighted wi their season. And that makes me sick. Im hapoy with 3rd and a cup semi final. I feel like an Arsenal fan.

Leicester bottles CL qualification in the last round, Man Utd ends up 3rd after being out of Top 4 for 37 rounds.

Also, Bournemouth and Watford are relegated together after also entering PL together in season 2015-16.

Tottenham 6th, Wolves 7th, Arsenal 8th.
This is like one of The Dissident's album reviews. All you've done is described the league table and not bothered to say anything interesting. YTSFT

As a Man Utd fan Im quite delighted wi their season. And that makes me sick. Im hapoy with 3rd and a cup semi final. I feel like an Arsenal fan.
The third place trophy. I'm sure it will look great in Manchester United's trophy cabinet.

What makes you feel more sick? Being satisfied with Manchester United's mediocre season (by their lofty standards), or seeing these happen?

1595935858567.png

1595936157945.png

I wonder what's next for Manchester United fans to deal with. Perhaps this?

1595936315420.png

Shamrock Rovers are quite revered among Red Star Belgrade fans since they eliminated Partizan from Europa League 8 years ago :D

Shamrock Rovers are quite revered among Red Star Belgrade fans since they eliminated Partizan from Europa League 8 years ago :D

I've a mate who used to have a pen pal in Belgrade, a Red Star fan, and he went over for the Derby in 99, when Savicevic was playing for Red Star, unfortunately Nato started bombing while he was there :lol:

The new Scottish league season has started today, with no fans of course. This is how a couple of Aberdeen fans are getting around that:

1596286180258.png

Back