Official Football Thread

Cavani scored 49 goals in 50 games this season dude. I'm not denying the fact that Aubameyang will score a lot of goals too, but I think they could've used that money to buy a midfielder and a center back.

On the other hand Atletico want Diego "The Cunt" Costa to replace Griezmann.

Also if Veratti leaves for Barca, PSG are fucked in the midfield.

PSG scored 15 less goals this season and lost the Ligue 1 title simply because they didn't replace Zlatan.
They lost the title this season because they had better competition (last season only PSG had more than 65 points, this season Monaco, Lyon and Nice passed 65 points too) and also because they changed the coach. I mean, of course losing Zlatan was important but I think Monaco would've won anyway. Cavani would've played on the wing which would've resulted in him scoring way less and Zlatan would've covered that with his goals.

They lost the title this season because they had better competition (last season only PSG had more than 65 points, this season Monaco, Lyon and Nice passed 65 points too) and also because they changed the coach. I mean, of course losing Zlatan was important but I think Monaco would've won anyway.

I knew you'd say that. How do you explain PSG scoring 15 less goals and collecting 9 less points then? If they managed to replicate their success they'd win the title.

Zlatan leaving and Cavani being the lone striker boosted Cavani's goal numbers, but lowered the team's strength. Which is exactly my point. They need another striker.

Hope he doesn't. He's my favorite player and I dislike Barcelona immensely.

Last edited:
On the other hand Atletico want Diego "The Cunt" Costa to replace Griezmann.

Atletico's transfer ban is still "on" and they cannot sign new players in this transfer window - so I don't think that Griezmann is going anywhere...
But, if someone wants, he has buyout clause of 100 M €...

Benfica announce they've sold goalkeeper Ederson to Manchester City for £34.7m.

Manchester United reject £60m offer from Real Madrid for goalkeeper David de Gea, according to Sky sources. (I just hope that both teams improved their fax machines)

Seems like Pep is desperately buying himself trophy. After Silva and Ederson, Mendy for £40M is next one... And window didn't even open yet...

Finally a decent midfielder!

DBVGBHHUwAAh72Y.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez should arrive next week. Biglia, Conti and Morata are very close too :clap:

That was a classic goal.

Also, RM are their usual selves, they complain about every single decision, no matter how clear it may be.

Ramos to be sent off today. You read it here first.

Last edited:
Back