Official Football Thread

slip-up from Liverpool
Y5gyUzT.jpg

United will turn it around. However, they need a couple of big name signings to be surefire contenders this season.

Stupid City will sell Nastasic because Pellegrini prefers old man Demichelis. They'll regret this. It'd be nice if Milan snapped him but I can't see that happening :(

Alessio Cerci from Torino is moving to Atletico Madrid. Great signing for them, another Milan target going to another club because of incompetent management fucks, fuck off you stupid cunts :censored:

Chelsea are looking pretty good. Fabregas looks like a leader out there and their offense runs like clockwork.

That'll probably be good for their defensive line, but they need another to solidify it. Blind is the best option by far now.

Norway have called up a 15-year old for their friendly against UAE. Thoughts @Dr. Eddies Wingman

Very cool, and he deserves it. I've seen him in a few games in the Norwegian league and he's been among the best on the pitch in every single one. Our national team has been mediocre for some time now (the last couple of years outright crap), and this guy has the potential to become the best Norwegian footballer in modern time. I mean, if he continues to improve at a normal rate he'll be good enough for a big league before he's 20.

Really hope he can build on his talent and that his career isn't hampered by injuries caused by clumsy, slow defenders.

Nani was always in Ronaldo's shade at United. He came from the same club and the same country, played in a similar position, so he had to live with the comparison until Ronaldo left for Madrid. After Ronaldo left, it was hoped that Nani would step up and become United's best winger, but it never happened, and he didn't win the trust of neither Sir Alex or David Moyes. And apparently not van Gaal's trust, either. Going back to his mother club is maybe a good move, wouldn't be surprised if that move is made permanent.

Arsenal drew their first leg with Beşiktaş 0-0 and looked terrible while doing so. Beşiktaş wiped the floor with them, could've been a shock defeat if Demba Ba was more careful with his finishing.

Alessio Cerci from Torino is moving to Atletico Madrid. Great signing for them, another Milan target going to another club because of incompetent management fucks, fuck off you stupid cunts :censored:
This turned out to be a hoax, someone hacked Cerci's Twitter account I think. Either way, negotiations with Milan are still going :nana:

Balotelli is moving to Liverpool. I hate everything. Fuck you Galliani and fuck you Berlusconi and fuck everyone who contributed to this. Unambitious bunch of morons. And to Liverpool? I hope you die in pain, bunch of old fucking retards.

Reactions: RTC
Back