Official Football Thread

He's a complete dipshit with his tactics of let's-play-everyone-out-of-position. Though in this case it's possible that Kroos would've left for Real even if he played more under Guardiola.

Speaking of Real... Monaco is rumoured to have accepted 70 million (dunno the currency) + Casemiro for James Rodriguez. Di Maria will leave for PSG, Khedira for Arsenal. Poor Isco, he won't get any playing time with Kroos and James being his competition.

Luka Modric, Toni Kroos, James Rodriguez, Gareth Bale, Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema. Fucking hell.

Rich got richer this season. Real, Barcelona, Bayern and PSG all look like destructive powerhouses. Real has the best coach out of those 4, which gives them the edge.

Not expecting much from Bayern unless Guardiola changes his arrogant Midgetlona tactics. Well, in Europe, in Germany they will probably win it all.

I'd add Chelsea to that list too.

Courtois
Azpi Ivanovic Terry Filipe
Fabregas Matic
Schürrle Oscar Hazard
Costa

Bsjmu2QCYAATRe3.jpg:large

Antonio Conte resigns as Juventus coach! :nana:

Lots of rumours about Allegri replacing him. It's what dreams are made of. I'll cry tears of joy when he starts running them into the ground :D

I'm sorry, Ariana.

I'm not sorry, Juventus :D

This definitely means Vidal and/or Pogba are leaving. Conte said he'll leave if he can't keep his best players.

Allegri has one advantage over any other coach: he will never complain about the transfer policy; doesn't have the balls to stop the management from selling his best players and is satisfied with whatever fodder they buy for him. That's why he was Milan's coach for so long :D

That Real attacking force is terrifying. It honestly seems they've put together a Barbarians esque team, but in football.

Starting to make plans for the Premier League Fantasy Football. I've done a bit of scouting on the Championship sides coming up, and I've found a few decent prospects from Burnley and a guy from QPR.

It's official: Massimiliano Allegri is the new coach of Juventus.

Official transfers:

Mathieu Debuchy to Arsenal.
Bruno Martins Indi to Porto.
Jan Oblak to Atlético.

Rumors:

James Rodriguez to Real Madrid for a price around 70 million euros.
Angel di Maria to Paris Saint Germain for a price around 40 million euros.
Sami Khedira to Arsenal for a price around 25 million euros.
Keylor Navas to Real Madrid for 10 million euros.
Monaco are looking at Antoine Griezmann as a James Rodriguez replacement for 30 million euros.

Last edited:
Back