Official Football Thread

I'd like to see the original source for that rumour. Why would Moyes consider selling one of the few players that are paramount to United's aspirations to return to the top? Okay, money in could be spent on someone else, but a new player is always a gamble and Van Persie has delivered.

I respect your opinion.

ImprobableMadGannet.gif

God <3

Seriously, Italian media has talked about the possibility of at least 20 Italian league players moving to Galatasaray since the arrival of Roberto Mancini. Including the guy who scored that fabulous goal you just posted. Tancredi Palmeri is a pretty popular name in transfer rumor discussions in Turkey because of his nonsensical transfer reports.

I trust this guy, I listened to his podcast and he's mostly right with his rumors. You're right about the Italian media, but not all journalists are the same. But I respect your opinion :P

Sunderland, who were completely shit at the start of the season, are now into the quarter finals of the FA Cup and the League Cup final. Ridiculous!

Good call. The upcoming matches in EPL are crucial. I'd say don't play Mesut Özil either but he's in the lineup.

Giroud really needs a rest though so Wenger had to play someone else today. Ozil has been really poor since December so he probably could have done with a weekend off as well. Arsenal are leading so far so the team can't be that bad.

I saw parts of the game. A good game, but awful refereeing. Both teams could argue they were robbed of a penalty, and Podolski and Gerrard could easily both have been off. Webb has taken his "let the play flow" routine too far. It's not just this match, he seems to let players get away with stuff that all other referees in the league would react to.

Back