NOW READING

The Lord of the Rings ( yes again!!!! third time) I made my mind; I'll read once a year, just like Christopher Lee. [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I have the original trilogy kicking around here somewhere. Perhaps I'll try it again - I am interested, it just hadn't appealed to me back in high school.

BTW, very good posts recently, keep it up.

well,it's your choice.It's a warm recomandation from me,but it's really your choice

EDIT-thanks for the appreciation.I won't let you guys down

Finished the Two towers, and one chapter of Return to the King. This mythological stuff is really growing on me now [!--emo&:viking:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/viking[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'viking[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[!--QuoteBegin-Le Hibou - The Owl+Dec 4 2003, 05:06 PM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Le Hibou - The Owl @ Dec 4 2003, 05:06 PM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Hello everybody,
Need some ideas about new books to read, so what are you reading ?
I am catching up with the Trilogy of the Nomes : Truckers, Diggers and Wings; and then will go on with Arto Paasilinna: The Year of the Hare.
The trilogy is fun, even if I am reading it a little bit to late I think. But the idea of an entire world humans are not aware of is nice.
[snapback]44048[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I'm reading History of Templars and Celtic Magic. Then I'll read Mythology of Templars.

[!--emo&:nana:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lambada.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lambada.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I'm actually right up in "Run to the Hills"!! [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I havn't taken me time before to read it all, just some pieces of it....

Well, I started Ender's Game this morning and I'm about half way done (Ive been reading for hours). And this book is amazing. I cant even begin to describe it. I can actually feel the pain of the characters when they are sad, or upset. It's kind of scary. During the hard parts in the story, you become so depressed, and when there is joy, you become happy. The subject is pretty great as well. I recomend this book for anyone, whether you like reading or not (I generally dont)

Another Jack Higgins [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Sheba

This is the 15th Jack Higgins I've read. Probably more than that.. I think he's producing them faster than I can read 'em!

I'm getting into Tolkien again. I re-read The Silmarillion and The Hobbit lately, though this time in English, and I'm now halfway through the first part of The Lord of the Rings. And those books got to be my favourite books ever. Even though it's the third time I read LOTR and The Hobbit, and the fifth time I read The Silmarillion, I can't put them aside once I've began to read. I'm also planning to read through Unfinished Tales and The Book of Lost Tales 1 and 2 again some time.

I have now finished Ender's Game. Great story, perfect ending. For anyone who wants to know, the author is Orson Scott Card. Its a science fiction novel, and it deals with the breeding of geniuses by the military for use in the extermination of an alien invasion force. Again, I recomend this book for anyone and everyone, whether you like to read or not. I hope you'll check this book out.

iron maiden run to the hills got it yesterday on steve part (im a slow reader)

brave new world (cool book!!!!!!!!!) by huxley

yesterday read murders in the rue morgue by poe and there aint nothin to do with the lyrics

FINALLY finished LOTR (without the anexes) and moved on to Dune:Heretics once more. Maybe i'll understand it now [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Now I'm starting the sequal to Ender's Game, Speaker For The Dead. I liked the first one so much, I cant help but read the second one. Again, the author is Orson Scott Card, and it's of the sci-fi genre.

Is it Ender's Shadow? I have that book. My Aunt is a librarian and she got it signed by Orson Scott Card and gave it to me as a gift. He wrote " [Onhell] In the dark, where do shadows go?" I guess they go home, or to sleep like anything else [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--].

Hahahaha. I'm so dumb. I forgot to put the title of the book. Speaker For The Dead. Hmmmmm, maybe its not the sequal, it could be the third book in the series. Im not sure since the only people I know who know about the book dont know. (that was a strange sentence. Thanks for the post Onhell, I never would have noticed.

Back