1.Ram It Down
2.Heavy Metal
3.Prisoner Of Your Eyes
4.Come And Get It
5.Hard As Iron
6.Blood Red Skies
7.I'm A Rocker
8.Thunder Road

1- classic with brutal solos, everything is great.
2- only because of the intro and Glenn's solo, not every time the chorus is the best part of a song.
3- epic ballad with good chorus/verses, great melodies and solos.
4- the typical glam metal song for this album, not that strong but has a great riff and the solos are on point.
5- hidden gem, classic metal song, again everything is great. Painkiller vibe like in the title track.
6- one of the band's most interesting epics with great acoustic intro/vocals, riff, chorus, verses, middle part, tempo/drumming, dreamy vibe and especially melodies and outro.
7- really fun and enjoyable rocker with nice chorus/verses, great melodic riff, solo, middle part and outro. The album needs this type of song - it's like Maiden's ''Holy Smoke''.
8- semi-epic for an album closer. One of the band's best bonus songs with a typical feel for that era, it should have been in the album in the first place. Great intro, riff, verses, chorus, melodies, solos (again, so typical for that era), calm middle part (that is great for concerts and for a last song of an album) and outro with a fade out.

Much much better! It's not a full glam metal album like Turbo. Both albums have 4/5 great songs imo.

Judas Priest - Ram It Down

... my version of the album!

1.Ram It Down
2.Heavy Metal
3.Prisoner Of Your Eyes
4.Come And Get It
5.Hard As Iron
6.Blood Red Skies
7.I'm A Rocker
8.Thunder Road

1- classic with brutal solos, everything is great.
2- only because of the intro and Glenn's solo, not every time the chorus is the best part of a song.
3- epic ballad with good chorus/verses, great melodies and solos.
4- the typical glam metal song for this album, not that strong but has a great riff and the solos are on point.
5- hidden gem, classic metal song, again everything is great. Painkiller vibe like in the title track.
6- one of the band's most interesting epics with great acoustic intro/vocals, riff, chorus, verses, middle part, tempo/drumming, dreamy vibe and especially melodies and outro.
7- really fun and enjoyable rocker with nice chorus/verses, great melodic riff, solo, middle part and outro. The album needs this type of song - it's like Maiden's ''Holy Smoke''.
8- semi-epic for an album closer. One of the band's best bonus songs with a typical feel for that era, it should have been in the album in the first place. Great intro, riff, verses, chorus, melodies, solos (again, so typical for that era), calm middle part (that is great for concerts and for a last song of an album) and outro with a fade out.

Much much better! It's not a full glam metal album like Turbo. Both albums have 4/5 great songs imo.
Great cuts and additions! Missing only Johnny B. Goode for me, I really like their version of it. Hard as Iron is just magical, one the best JP tracks. I have no idea why it isn't talked about more.

Back