NOW PLAYING

Iron Maiden - The Number Of The Beast (live 1999)

Great footage. Adrian's King V in action! Bruce sounds like during the early 90's here imo.

The Ed Hunter tour is one of Maiden's best tours in terms of setlist and performances! :yes:

This forum and Spotify playing a blinder introducing me to a few bands,

@SixesAlltheway introduced me to Night and @Russ Dobbs introduced me to Dead Lord, and as a result of listening to those band spotify have introduced me to Lykantropi, The Vintage Caravan and Hallas. I've only just been introduced to the last 2 but liking what I'm hearing so far, so that's a few albums to pick up. Scandinavia, mainly Sweden, seems to have a really vibrant 70's retro scene.

This forum and Spotify playing a blinder introducing me to a few bands,

@SixesAlltheway introduced me to Night and @Russ Dobbs introduced me to Dead Lord, and as a result of listening to those band spotify have introduced me to Lykantropi, The Vintage Caravan and Hallas. I've only just been introduced to the last 2 but liking what I'm hearing so far, so that's a few albums to pick up. Scandinavia, mainly Sweden, seems to have a really vibrant 70's retro scene.
I've listened The last album of 'The Vintage Caravan' titled Monuments released this year. Not bad.

60c71ec1c3ee5b7df970ea23_once.jpg

Back