NOW PLAYING

Can never go wrong with this album. The Beatles may be my favorite band, but this is my favorite album. I've never tired of it.
I’ve never really clicked with this album which is weird because I thoroughly enjoyed the track and tend to enjoy them in isolation. Same with BoS. I just need to keep chipping away at it

I’ve never really clicked with this album which is weird because I thoroughly enjoyed the track and tend to enjoy them in isolation. Same with BoS. I just need to keep chipping away at it
I get that. I didn't care for it at first outside of Wasted Years,Deja Vu and Sea Of Madness. But it grew on me. Saying it's my all-time fave album may be wrong for I like a lot of stuff. But if I had one "go to" album to listen to, this would be my first choice.

I get that. I didn't care for it at first outside of Wasted Years,Deja Vu and Sea Of Madness. But it grew on me. Saying it's my all-time fave album may be wrong for I like a lot of stuff. But if I had one "go to" album to listen to, this would be my first choice.
What’s your ‘go to’ Beatles album?

Back