NOW PLAYING

I saw some really killer shows at Toad’s Place back in the day. Megadeth on the Rust In Peace tour, Lynch Mob on Wicked Sensation, and Yngwie on Fire & Ice, to name a few. Great place to see a gig.
Nice! Wait,Megadeth played at Toads? Toads is a small club. The clips I've seen on youtube are from the New Haven Coliseum from that year(1990). Perhaps you were mistaken? No big deal if you were:) Whatever. The Rolling Stones started their 1989 Steel Wheels tour at Toad's. I saw just Bruce Dickinson and Great White. Not a fan of Great White, but I went as a favor to a friend. X Factor X opened. Had a good time. I live in a small town just 30 minutes away. Oakdale up in Wallingford is a nice venue also. Saw Cheap Trick there.

Last edited:
Nice! Wait,Megadeth played at Toads?
Yes, very early on the RIP tour. They were in the Coliseum for the Countdown show. (It’s possible they opened for someone in the Coliseum later on in the RIP tour.)

Led Zeppelin - The Song Remains the Same (1976)
(The most f***ing boring album I've heard in my life)

coverFRONT.jpg

Last edited:
Like it. Has a bit of an Oasis, Stone Roses Inspiral carpets(though that may be a stretch) vibe to it:)
He’s this awesome Scottish lad who bashes out fantastic psychedelia. I think he found a load of Brian Jonestown Massacre records at a young age. Certainly sounds like he did

He’s this awesome Scottish lad who bashes out fantastic psychedelia. I think he found a load of Brian Jonestown Massacre records at a young age. Certainly sounds like he did
Oh great. Have no idea as to who the Brian Jonestown Massacre are, but it is yet another band whose music I will have to check out:) That's what I like about this thread:) Being exposed to artists that I haven't heard of(or artists I have heard of, but didn't know their deeper tracks) before:)

Back