NOW PLAYING

Was that from a tour in the mid 2000's?
Yes. It's a remaster, notched out low mids etc. Wish it had been done on the stem mixdown tracks rather than the master stereo track, then I would have bought it, because then they could have mitigated the occassional distortion that's present on the master track.

Was that from a tour in the mid 2000's?
Yes, I think it was released in the mid 2000's But this is a reissue, I think it's a different cover. As it happened with the other fantastic live album Evil or Divine, the reissue came with a drum solo and the different album cover.
I think BMG the new record label is going to release the DIO discography with some unreleased tracks or demos and some reissues like this.

I think BMG the new record label is going to release the DIO discography with some unreleased tracks or demos and some reissues like this.
That would be great.

Edit: According to the guitarist Rowan Robertson, Lock Up The Wolves album has two unreleased songs which were demoed for the album - ''Hell Wouldn't Take Her'' and ''The River Between Us''.

Last edited:
Yes. It's a remaster, notched out low mids etc. Wish it had been done on the stem mixdown tracks rather than the master stereo track, then I would have bought it, because then they could have mitigated the occassional distortion that's present on the master track.

Yes, I think it was released in the mid 2000's But this is a reissue, I think it's a different cover. As it happened with the other fantastic live album Evil or Divine, the reissue came with a drum solo and the different album cover.

Thanks, I didn't realise it had been released already, never had much interest in Dio after Last in Line. I did see that show in the mid 2000's though, I'm guessing it must have been 2005/2006, great show. I saw him twice in a short amount of time around then, Graspop 05 when he had some shit guitarist and it wasn't a great gig, and then the Holy Diver show with Doug Aldrich a bit later and it was miles better.

Back