NOW PLAYING

New epic heavy metal from Switzerland, I think you guys would very much enjoy this @Perun @SixesAlltheway @Magnus

I haven't heard their newest album in full yet, but their EP from last year was superb. Epic heavy metal with a strong USPM feel. Vocalist kinda sounds (well a lot actually) like Ozzy. On the EP, I heard little flourishes into harder sounding psychedelic rock, but it seems to be mostly gone on this new album.

New epic heavy metal from Switzerland, I think you guys would very much enjoy this @Perun @SixesAlltheway @Magnus

I haven't heard their newest album in full yet, but their EP from last year was superb. Epic heavy metal with a strong USPM feel. Vocalist kinda sounds (well a lot actually) like Ozzy. On the EP, I heard little flourishes into harder sounding psychedelic rock, but it seems to be mostly gone on this new album.
Thank you, @Dityn DJ James , listened to the entire album earlier today and actually quite enjoyed it.
Despite the silly members aliases, song titles and cliches it does have something.
Singer reminds me more of Simen Hestnæs and, for some reason, Dennis Willcock in V1's Armageddon... , than Ozzy though.

Thank you, @Dityn DJ James , listened to the entire album earlier today and actually quite enjoyed it.
Despite the silly members aliases, song titles and cliches it does have something.
Singer reminds me more of Simen Hestnæs and, for some reason, Dennis Willcock in V1's Armageddon... , than Ozzy though.
I haven't heard those two before, I'll check them out. Also glad you enjoyed, they're definitely a cut above I think. How is the new Sodom album?

Back