NOW PLAYING

I'm not sure of the meaning of the "Eh" comment, my like is for the album, if the "Eh" has any negative connotations then my like is not associated with those connotations.
The title track is a monster, but after the first three songs, the album tends to blend together. I prefer 1916 and Orgasmatron.

Yeah I too think the albums from later line ups (at least the ones I have) are more consistent, but most of the iconic tracks are on the albums by the original line up

I was at this gig on spec, I used to have the E.P. and America's Least Wanted back in the day, and Duff McKagan was on the bill as well and the tickets were cheap enough so I went expecting little more than a bit of nostalgia. What a great gig, and I never heard this classic back in the 90's, it introduced me to the follow up album Menace to Sobriety which is great, probably better than ALW, and the rest of the stuff they did since then is decent too.

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (song)

A fantastic song, even if it doesn't quite fit the album art.
When I say "doesn't quite fit the album art", I mean that the colours aren't quite right.

The song is a red/orange/dark brown, while the cover is a yellow/blue/light brown.

What, do most people not listen to a song and think, "This song feels purple"?
Anyway, the only song (till now) that seemed to me to be in black and white was The Czar by Mastodon, and it freaked me out.

The Czar freaked me out alright, but I always felt it to be more of an unhealthy shade of green. Something about the Brent's voice all over that friggin' album...

Back