NOW PLAYING

I've heard Lulu and I actually didn't think it was too bad, it's just a lot of interesting ideas not executed to their full potential. An interesting album though and I think I gave it around a 5/10.

But this... this isn't even interesting.

So it's safe to say this would be at the bottom of your Metallica album list.

:ninja:

Np: Sabaton - Midway

I'd have to listen to the other non-80's albums first but I can't imagine them being any worse than this.

If I was to remake my list, I would put Lulu at the bottom with St. Anger barely beating it out. You're not missing much with Load and ReLoad.

But Death Magnetic is fire. I would highly recommend it!

I definitely plan on doing them sometime but after this I'm gonna need a long break from this band. :p

I definitely plan on doing them sometime but after this I'm gonna need a long break from this band. :p
Completely understandable. I have a Metallica show coming up next month and if I listened to St.Anger in full I would have no excitement for them.

If there's one good thing about St. Anger, it's that listening to Ahab's The Divinity of Oceans this afternoon will be so much better.

R-3552234-1359854718-4442.jpeg.jpg

Currently on "Close To You". Actually far better than I would've expected given the hate people seem to have for this era.

Back