NOW PLAYING

I like the build up with the vocals and ''Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger'' will always be one of my favorite Maiden songs -> but I have to say that this recently uploaded version without vocals in the middle section works pretty well too. The melody, the keys and the riff creates a dreamy
atmosphere
(it could have been even better with a guitar harmony). This song has one of my favorite melodic riffs ever! :rocker: :yes::wub:

I hope more fans to appreciate this song.

72_Seasons.jpg

I like the build up with the vocals and ''Don't Look To The Eyes Of A Stranger'' will always be one of my favorite Maiden songs -> but I have to say that this recently uploaded version without vocals in the middle section works pretty well too. The melody, the keys and the riff creates a dreamy
atmosphere
(it could have been even better with a guitar harmony). This song has one of my favorite melodic riffs ever! :rocker: :yes::wub:

I hope more fans to appreciate this song.

I always liked the begining and the music in general of this song but once more time Steve force to Blaze to sing Don't look to…Don't look to… One million times and the end of the song is embarrasing.

36-Mckennit2024.png

Artist: Lorenna McKennitt
Album Title: The Road Back Home (Live)
Release Date: 2024 (Album No. 36)
Style: Celtic Folk
Rating: 4/5

Last edited:
Back